A beautiful pre owned static caravan on an outer edge of the park. This caravan comes with double glazing and central heating throughout.
|Location||Scout Cragg, Lancashire|
- A free-standing dining furniture
- A fully fitted kitchen
- A large 2nd bedroom, good sized family bathroom, end master bedroom with en-suite toilet
- A large open plan kitchen/lounge area great for entertaining friends and family
- A well-designed kitchen with fridge freezer
- An oven, complete with grill, 4-point hob and extractor fan
- Double glazing & central heating
- Double Patio Doors
- Easily commutable from cities and towns such as Liverpool, Blackburn, Preston, Bolton, Manchester, Lancaster and Wigan
- Immaculately kept throughout
- Open plan kitchen/living room/diner
- Open Plan Lounge
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Double Glazed, central heating and side deck
What our customers say
Great for Relaxing, lovely. Area around the site well-manicured, friendly wardens and so close for fishing on the reservoir. Local pubs with good food.
Spectacular views of the fells and the Pennine hills. A short stroll to the local village and its inn.
Lovely peaceful site made to feel very welcome by staff and residents they are to be commended for keeping their homes pristine.
After a lifetime of touring we weren’t sure that settling in a static caravan would be for us. We loved the area, especially as it was so close to the lakes, morecambe etc we just needed to find a site. We had passed scout cragg several times but never enquired about the site. When we…
A stunning location with panoramic views. It was the stunning location with panoramic views of the Tyne Valley and it’s fantastic surroundings that first attracted us to this peaceful and very well maintained holiday park. The sales experience was excellent and the whole process very smooth with no pressure. John Walmsley, Sales Manager was extremely…
The site itself is very well looked after, by its own grounds men who take care of everything to the highest standard. If your looking for a park with peace and quiet, fantastic scenery and a family run park where the managers care then here it is. I tried a few in the area around…