Looking for a taste of perfection, Causey Hill have this stunning top of the range Willerby Sheraton Elite Lodge which can only be described as top of the range. Being 42ft long 14ft wide and, this holiday home is all ready for you to start enjoying your leisure time.
- Fully residential BS3632 Specification
- Open plan modern spacious kitchen/Lounge area
- Top of the range kitchen including upgraded cooker oven with stainless steel extractor fan, washing machine & dish washer.
A holiday home which is in immaculate condition both inside and out.
- Lounge consisting of luxury lounge seating and cottage style electric fire
- Extra sized 2nd bedroom with 6ft by 3ft twin beds
- Fitted TV’s in both master bedroom & 2nd bedroom
Finance available on this holiday home and any home we have for sale.
- Massive master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, yes, a bath!
- King size bed, vanity area and walk-in wardrobe
- Stunning top of the range holiday home
2022 site fees included.
|Location||Causey Hill, Northumberland|
|Model||Sheraton Elite Lodge|
- Double glazing & central heating
- En-Suite to Master-bedroom
- Ideal first holiday home
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- South facing side decking
What our customers say
Great for Relaxing, lovely. Area around the site well-manicured, friendly wardens and so close for fishing on the reservoir. Local pubs with good food.
Spectacular views of the fells and the Pennine hills. A short stroll to the local village and its inn.
Lovely peaceful site made to feel very welcome by staff and residents they are to be commended for keeping their homes pristine.
After a lifetime of touring we weren’t sure that settling in a static caravan would be for us. We loved the area, especially as it was so close to the lakes, morecambe etc we just needed to find a site. We had passed scout cragg several times but never enquired about the site. When we…
A stunning location with panoramic views. It was the stunning location with panoramic views of the Tyne Valley and it’s fantastic surroundings that first attracted us to this peaceful and very well maintained holiday park. The sales experience was excellent and the whole process very smooth with no pressure. John Walmsley, Sales Manager was extremely…
The site itself is very well looked after, by its own grounds men who take care of everything to the highest standard. If your looking for a park with peace and quiet, fantastic scenery and a family run park where the managers care then here it is. I tried a few in the area around…