1 – Who are we? Daly Parks operates Causey Hill Holiday Park, Scout Cragg Holiday Park and Willow Tree Holiday Park. Our registered address is Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ. Daly Parks is responsible for and is the data controller of, your personal information that it receives through any of the methods shown below.
2 – How do we collect your data? The main ways we collect your personal information are:
- When you contact us by email, phone, social media or when you fill in the contact form on our website.
- When you register to receive regular communications from us or one of our three parks.
- When you purchase a product from us or one of our three parks.
- Occasionally from third parties who may legally pass your information to us.
3 – What information do we collect? The main types of information we collect include:
- Name, address, phone numbers, email addresses.
- Information about your holiday home including registration details, plot location etc.
- What products and services you may be interested in.
4 – How do we use the data we collect? Under EU data protections laws (known as the General Data Protection Regulations) any use of personal information must be justified under one of a number of legal grounds. You can see the full list here.
The main ways in which we use your personal data are:
- To respond to enquiries
- To process purchases and perform contracts
- To help us improve the products and services that we offer
- To share news, offers and marketing information (where we have your consent to do so)
- To comply with legal requests for information such as from law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts.
5 – Who do we share your data with? We will not sell your information to third parties and nor will we share your information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We work with a number of agencies who help us to deliver our services and run our business. Where we need to share information with them, we only share the information that is needed to provide that service and we require them to keep your information secure.
6 – How long do we keep your personal data? We only keep your personal information for as long as we need it to carry out the task for which it was originally collected. You have the right to opt out of marketing information at any time. Please see below for details.
7 – How can you change your preferences? You can update your privacy and marketing preferences at any time by:
- Calling 01524 734579
- Emailing [email protected]
- Writing to Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ
8 – What are your rights? In some circumstances you have the right to ask us to:
- Give you a copy of the information we hold about you
- Provide more detail about how we use your personal information
- Correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you
- Delete information that we no longer have a lawful basis to use
- Remove your details from direct marketing lists
- Provide you with your information in a usable electronic format to transfer to a third party (known as the right to portability)
- Cease carrying out certain processing activities, unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights.
The rights above are subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime), our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) and the rights of third parties.
- Call: 01524 734579
- Email: [email protected]
- Write to: Lloyd Dowson Medina House, 2 Station Avenue, Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO16 4LZ.
- Use the contact us page on our website here.